AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so incredibly happy at this moment!! Thanks to ALL of you for your love, encouragement, and support! I am so grateful for YOU!!

Right after we processed in...

Getting hooded! Wahoo!

Sara and Jessie

This one's for Nina! We did it!

Dear, dear friends. Sad to say goodbye to them.

Timeless.



Sweet family! So glad they are here with me.

The Hume Team! Jason rocks!

Wait--did Dad give the commencement address?

I have a new hood! Blue and white :-)

Love these two.

Miriam--the best professor ever.

Ahhh...the diploma! Can't wait to put it next to Clay's!
1 comment:
We are SO proud of you! Not going to lie, I get a little choked up with I think about BL graduation. What a moment to celebrate. What a moment to remember the good friends you've made and the great times you've had. Safe travels back. I know a guy in Chattaboogie that's pretty pumped to see you!!!!!!!!! Love from Cali.
Post a Comment