Here are some pictures of our little man:
His sweet little foot! You can't see much in this picture, but that's his foot in upper right corner of the womb.Being in that ultrasound room was a thrilling moment. The ultrasound tech could tell pretty quickly that it was a boy (Clay was proud of that :-)) but we were mostly so happy to hear that Baby G is super healthy and everything (head, spine, heart) looks strong and just as they should be. Then she told me that I was 21 weeks and 2 days along, and I was like, "What? No...I thought I was 20 weeks and 3 days." She said every measurement she took points to a May 31 due date. Our doctor doesn't officially change the date on my chart, but who knows, I might actually get out of the last week of school thanks to this little guy!
Thanks so much for your love and support. We are so grateful to have such great friends and family! Can't wait for him to meet all of you!
Thanks so much for your love and support. We are so grateful to have such great friends and family! Can't wait for him to meet all of you!


7 comments:
So very excited for all of you!!! You were right all along...guess we should never second guess a mother's intuition!!!! Congrats!!! Love, Ellen
Ahh!!!! So exciting!! Little boys are the best. :) I can't wait to meet him! Congratulations Sara and Clay!
I KNEW itwould be a boy!!! I am so thrilled for you and so excited that Mr. Hume gets a grandson!!! You are going to be amazing parents!!
Congratulations!!!!! So exciting. I know a school little Gahan can attend. Jamie says: James Edwin Gahan has a nice ring to it. =-) Then there are the classics: Telemachus, Agamemnon, Achilles. Super cool names for a super cool kid. Much love from here. xoxo
Your little boy's Mimi couldn't be more thrilled or excited! Boy or girl-it didn't matter to me, as long as he/she is healthy. I feel as grateful as the lucky parents-to-be!
Baby Boy Gahan will be such a fun, wonderful and beloved addition to the Hume family :-) Much love to all 3 of you!
So exciting--and you look so good! From everything I've heard, you'll be amazing parents! Congratulations to you both.
Heloise
Sarah! YOU LOOK Great! and CONGRATS! Y'all will just love having a little man around the house. We Reppards are thrilled for y'all! Won't it be fun to get these little rascals together one day? Keep us posted on how you are doing and how we can pray for y'all! SO SO excited for you!!
Post a Comment