Anyways, the reason she was in People was not because of her modeling--no, its because she is the author of a hot blog on baby and kid food: Weelicious.com. WHAT? She was super cool in my book until now, but she has now earned a spot on my bookmark header. Clay and I have already decided to try to make most of Will's baby food (for both health and financial reasons--plus, I love cooking!), so I have a feeling this site will get lots of hits from me once we approach that milestone. For now, we are still loving the milk...especially at 3 a.m. :-).
I am also excited about the blogs I am incorporating into my classes this year. They provide us with an attractive space online through which we can discuss texts, brainstorm and draft writing pieces, and connect our studies with information on the web. My blog got me writing again--I am hoping these do the same for my students.
Senior English: Clarity
Sophomore Honors English: Reflections
Sophomore English: Inspired
No comments:
Post a Comment