Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hallelujah

Oh my gosh! It's EASTER!
This was the first year that Will really got the whole idea of Easter Egg Hunt. Pretty fun. Until he ate his 2483286567438967347863 jelly bean. Then not so fun.

This is the "just one more, Daddy?" face. He's gotten pretty good at the whole charm factor.
Will's first fake smile. I'll take it.
Easter Egg Hunt at Mimi and Poppy's! 
I have learned that there is a right way and a wrong way to host an Easter Egg Hunt. 
The wrong way=kids of all ages starting at the same time and little kids getting trampled and shut out. The right way=at Mimi and Poppy's house.



There is some serious egg dyeing going on right here.
I love this picture because my 87 year old grandmother is in it. She is the definition of AMAZING.
Love her sunglasses.
And Gege. Well, we couldn't love her any more too. 
She's a GIFT.

Happy Easter, y'all!

No comments: