Monday, July 29, 2013

Ah Summer

It's been forever since I posted anything, but man, summer's been pretty sweet around here. 
 Camden and Will keep getting closer. Camden has been so darn sweet lately!
 Ice Cream. Lots of it. Makes both Will and me happy.
 Louisville Riverbats baseball games with Mimi and Poppy=sweet memories.
 When oh when did my little Will get so big?
 My boys are the best. Love them so much.
 This picture makes me laugh. I love how serious Will is.
 Will has the wave down.

 Oh Man, do we love Poppy.
 We also love the Splashpark, especially with Thomas.

 This is what Will did during "his nap time" a couple days before we moved. All of those things? Yup, they had been packed.
 So we got out of the house and went to the Zoo!


 My sweet boy.
 And then we moved. Our 6th move in 6 years of marriage. Thanks to wonderful friends and family, it was the easiest move yet.


 That entire truck is PACKED. Tetris packed. Miracle packed.
 And then Brittany and Phil came in town! And off to the Lake we went.
 Loves.
 Sweet bath time.
 Will's new room! Notice the naked boy in the corner.
 Daddy and Will waiting to see the 20 week Ultrasound of Baby Gahan #2!
 And it's a BROTHER!
 The Ultrasound pictures were AMAZING. Beautiful and amazing.  Baby boy looks to be strong and healthy! We are at Week 23 now. I feel him kicking all the time. Miraculous. I also feel HUGE, which I am trying not to think about. I also hope this little guy doesn't turn into either a french fry or ice cream while he's developing...this pregnancy has definitely been different eating-wise. Nothing really sounds good. Ever.
 Will helping us fix up the new house (which we love!)




 Will with his best friend from school.
 Flexing his muscles.
 Thank God Will LOVES to read. Clay and I might be lost otherwise.
 And then John came in town! Hooray!
 Again, when oh when did our little boy get so big?



 We love John!

It's been a great summer full of family time, summer camps at Collegiate, time with friends in town, a new house, online teaching, reading and writing, and loving our little, growing family. 
We feel so very blessed.

No comments: