And it was good news. Great news. He weighs 12 lbs, 8.5 oz, which puts him in the 51th percentile on the DS growth chart (up from the 28th percentile two months ago). His length also jumped to 22.5 inches, which is in the 24th percentile. His little hernia is much smaller than it was 2 months ago, and he has "remarkable" head control :). Go Grant. Go Go Go Grant.
He didn't love the vaccines part of the visit, though.
I LOVED this story on abcnews.com today. Thank you, dear Libby, for sending it to me. It comforts and inspires me so much to know of other families who are also walking this path--and realizing the incredible, unexpected joys that come along with it. The community is deep and supportive and smart and happy. I am proud to be a part of it and am grateful for their fellowship.
Goodnight!







2 comments:
This is great news! You guys are so great really! I love the pics with Will and Grant. I can see the love in all of the pictures :)
Hooray for Grant! So glad to hear the good news! Can't wait to see him and all of you soon! Arielle
Post a Comment