Sunday, March 16, 2014

Video: Dear Future Mom

Thank you, Amy, for sending us this:
I've watched this maybe a dozen times in the past 24 hours, and I cry every time. This is going to be such a journey of love for us, I just know it. And sometimes it will be difficult--there is at least one moment a day still when it feels like someone stole a little bit of hope away from us, when I feel a little punched in the gut by worry and responsibility and sadness--but this video affirms the feeling that never, ever goes away for me: I am so, so, so blessed to have Grant. I will love him fiercely forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't just post that without a warning: you will cry no matter what. What a touching video to inspire you at this point in your journey. We're sending you lots of love from here. Love the writing and the pictures. Hopefully we can figure out a Gahan and Collie reunion ... sooner rather than later. It's been far too long. Keep being grateful. It soothes the worries and focuses your life on the most important things. xxoo, Mary

Mrs. Archambault said...

Crying, of course. That was absolutely beautiful. I am so glad that videos like these exist. I'm also glad that you are making friends who can share and embrace you and give you hope for a path that you hadn't planned for, but that you are walking with your head held high. As always, Sara, I admire your honesty, your grit, and your fierce love for your family. I love you. xoxo