I mean, for real? This month is FLYING by, especially now that Clay and I are both coaching and heading into the final stretches with our students. So much to do, so little time...but how exciting is that?? So little time! 6 weeks until summer! That is crazy!!
Clay and I managed to sneak down to Auburn to visit Clay's cousins Carey and Rachel for the Easter holiday. We had a blast! Auburn is gorgeous, but mostly we cherished time with these incredible women and their men. Rachel and Joe are getting married on June 20 in Birmingham, so we won't have to wait long before seeing them all again and celebrating some more!

We dyed Easter eggs!

The adorable engaged couple :-)

Umm...so I didn't know any of these kids at Carey and Mark's Church in Auburn, but they were so darn cute and excited about their Easter Egg Hunt that I couldn't help but snap a picture.

Carey, Rachel, Joe, Clay, and me after our insanely huge and yummy Easter brunch. Mark is not in the picture because...he was in the kitchen making all the yummy food! Thanks, Mark!
No comments:
Post a Comment