Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Baby G's Name

Clay and I are 99% sure we know his name...but are waiting to meet him just to be sure. But I asked my students for suggestions, and here is what some of them came up with (you can tell that they know I love Shakespeare):

William Luke Gahan

Robert Matthew Gahan

Blake Alexander Gahan

Nathaniel (Nathan) Lee Gahan

Hudson Guthrie Gahan

Charlie Daniel Gahan

Ty William Gahan

Michael Sawyer Gahan

Chad Henry Gahan

Joseph Ryan Gahan

Declan Lee Gahan

Aaron Gray Gahan

Brandon David Gahan

Charlie Walt Gahan

Charlie Thompson Gahan

William Campbell Gahan

Elliot William Gahan

William Nathan Gahan

William Eric Gahan

1 comment:

the reppard crew said...

i love that hudson and william are both on your list! if we have another boy, maybe i'll have to pick a corresponding name from the list! ha ha! so fun . . . keep us posted on that baby! xoxo!