We made it to Maine! Check out our view from our front porch. Insane.
We are staying with Clay's parents in the rectory of the church Pat is serving this month.
This must be the most beautiful rectory in the country!
You can imagine Will (and his parents and grandparents) LOVING this lawn.
Our place for the next week. Heaven.
We also did--count 'em--six loads of laundry when we arrived. Hooray for washing machines and dryers that actually make our clothes, sheets, and towels feel really clean.
(I shrunk the size of this picture since I didn't feel like you all needed to see all our dirty laundry)
Don't you love this shirt? Thank you, sweet Shannon, for sharing your William shirts with us!
Will couldn't be happier cruising' around this gorgeous, comfortable home with his Gramma and Grandaddy.
Happy August!
2 comments:
he is too cute! i love it!
that place looks amazing! I know you are enjoying it so much..I would spend (ideally) hours out on those lawn chairs alone reading my bible or some other great book! I hope you enjoy this down week...miss you!
Post a Comment