My dear new friend (and photographer--how awesome!) Maresa snapped this one of us today.
I am always so grateful when people take pictures of me and Will :-). What a gift to a mama.

LOVE playing in the leaves :-)

Thanksgiving!

Sweet (and rare) family picture!

Love love LOVE.

Aunt Carol and Uncle Tony sent us an insanely awesome package this week...

A HOMEMADE, KNITTED ADVENT CALENDAR.
Does Will have the best godparents OR WHAT??
We are IN LOVE with our new advent calendar. Thank you, Carol!!!!!

Will wants me to pick him up every day so he can carefully look inside every day's bag.

Ashley was here!!

We checked out the Rockefeller Christmas tree.

Notice Will's head? Yup, he had not one but TWO confrontations with the sidewalk this week. Poor guy. He looked like he had been beaten...lots of people gave me weird looks. I kept having to reassure people that I don't hurt my child!
Sweet Ashley.

Terrible picture of me (dude, anyone want to make me over? I need someone to help me with hair, makeup, and clothes!) but a sweet one of Will.

Checking out the very cool Lego store.

Will's first croissant.

Nope, don't adjust your screens. This isn't Will. This is Mac. We LOVE Mac. His mama was the one who took the first picture of me above. Mac is 1 year old and has become a big buddy of Will's (and Mom, check out his pajamas! Mac the Moose!!)

On Tuesday nights, Maresa and I babysit four toddlers while their parents (and our spouses) are in law class. It's two and a half hours of fun insanity.

Going for a walk in Riverside Park today.
1 comment:
I love seeing all of the pictures. Will is growing up so quickly, we must see him soon! xoxo....The Leffews
Love the card...we got ours today! Happy Christmas!
Post a Comment