Friday, February 24, 2012

A Picture Says A Lot of Words

February has been a lot of this:
This month has been the craziest, most exhausting, and most challenging month yet in our adventure. But as always, we stumble upon the most magical moments thanks to our family, friends, and the sweet little guy who always reminds us to focus on the little things :-).

It's late, my computer is about to run out of juice, and there is simply way too much to say, too many lessons I've learned, too many memories to document.

So for now, these gems will have to do.
Welcome to our February
(what happens in between is all job job job search, which is much less exciting and fun).

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I LOVE the picture of Dad and Will! So, so cute.

Good luck with the sprint! There's something exciting, rewarding, and fun on the other side of the recruiting hill, I can just feeeeeel it. :-)

the reppard crew said...

so sweet, that will! and, i am green with envy over that picture of you sandwiched between katie and nina! when and where? do tell! miss you! xo