Friday, March 2, 2012

Exploring our own backyard: Brooklyn!

Today=Bliss.
No job interviews, no classes, no obligations...so we decided to have some fun!
So we jumped (aka 90 minutes after starting the process of leaving and after several clothing and diaper changes for sweet Will) on the subway and headed down to the Brooklyn Bridge!
Will cracks me up in this picture: he is basically paralyzed from the four layers (the vest was just too cute and he had to wear it, but of course he also needed a coat...) and stroller BundleMe we packed him up in. Sweet thing. He is SUCH a trooper!
Children's playground in forefront. Adult playground in the background :-).
Will's got it all to himself today.
Man, we love family time. Hallelujah for family time.
Will's favorite word right now is "woah!" Picture him saying it right here.
I love this picture. Me and my little man. He looks so grown up all of a sudden, and while I can't believe he turning into a little boy, I have to confess that this age (21 months) might be my favorite so far. He is so interactive, fun, communicative, and happy!
He really is my little buddy, and I thank God every day he is ours.
Clay took this picture, and I love how he captured the whimsy of the carousel alongside the majesty of the Manhattan skyline.
Will loves pointing these days. I find myself identifying objects and people all day long,
and I love it!
Post Brooklyn Bridge and Carousel, we headed to famous Grimaldi's for some super yummy pizza. I meant to take a picture of our pies, but we ate them too quickly!
Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

the reppard crew said...

so sweet! family time is such fun!