We have been continuing to love our summer days and nights--and our new car! We have driven it around the state in search of fun swimming holes this past week and then coming home to our growing garden. Life is grand.

So...Camden didn't like the water. AT ALL. Here he is swimming for safety.

LOVE this picture!

Clay and Camdem are into this picture, but me...not so much.

Two out of three ain't bad.

Isn't this gorgeous? Both the husband and the scenery!


Beautiful.

We tried to get him to swim again, but he just wasn't digging it.

The McC Garden! Cucumbers, Squash, Peppers, and Okra (tons of okra!) are growing like crazy! Hopefully these watermelons will be ripe soon.


Yesterday, I went over to my head coach's home to learn how to can tomatoes. Salsa and yummy tomato sauce, here we come! I am ready as soon as these guys turn red.

Our first eggplant!

Not bad to be split three ways...Clay and I enjoyed lots of grilled veggies last night. And we love cucumbers, but there is only so many ways you can eat them, right? Any suggestions?
Love to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment