This past weekend Clay and I flew down to Wimberley for Catherine Grace and Philip's wedding. We had the BEST time. From the relaxed, fun personalities of the bride and groom to seeing John (back from Azbaijan!!) and the rest of the awesome Gahan family, it was a full, joyful weekend. We couldn't be happier for Catherine Grace--and we are pumped to have Philip join the family. It was the perfect way for Clay and me to wrap up our summer!

Rachel, John, Grace, Carey, and Clay at the Rehearsal

The guests of honor reacting to a toast
Me and Clay (thank you, Ashley, for letting me borrow this gorgeous dress!)

The Bride! (I LOVED her bouquet)

The two families

Clay and John, looking sharp

Siblings

I love this picture of them!

The yummy brunch buffet

The happy couple leave for Santa Fe! (Clay and I were jealous)

The Gahan men relaxing at the 7 Star Ranch later on that night.

Kay and Clay

Isn't this place awesome?

Even though Texas is experiencing a severe drought right now, the view from the back porch was still stunning.
Congratulations, Catherine Grace and Philip! Hope you are enjoying a relaxing honeymoon!
Thanks for a great weekend, Gahan family! We love you and miss you already!
1 comment:
Hey! have you ran the half marathon yet? You continue to amaze me with your energy and enthusiasm for life!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you two! It is too late to call and I'm in Canada right now, but I wanted to tell you I would love to send you the wraps! I will send you the Pink and grey with flowers and a plain black one if you like! 2 for 1 deal for my favorite Chattaboogie friend!
So happy for you! I'll call when I get back to the states.
Paige
Post a Comment