Thursday, December 3, 2009

Clara could be a boy...

My sister wisely suggested I clarify two items in my last post:

1.) We do not yet know whether Baby Gahan is a boy or girl. We will find out mid-January (20 weeks) and will definitely let you know! FYI: Clay thinks it is a girl and I think it is a boy. Any bets?

2.) We are NOT naming this precious little one Clara. That has been our code name for her/him since it is a combination of "Clay" and "Sara." As for names, Clay and I have had a couple funny conversations so far (imagine lots of tragic literary names like Ophelia and Phaeacia coming into play) but haven't yet hit upon any names we both love. We both want the name to have meaning and significance to us and our families, but we haven't found "the name" yet.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Glad to hear I'm being heard! Haha. You can never be too clear about these things...because you know that I would actually judge you guys if you were to name the baby Clara...that's in the league of naming all your kids "George"