My sister actually went to a maternity store in NYC and tried on a belly (that's right, tried on a belly! I wish I had pictures of that!!) so she could pick out some fun maternity clothes for me. How awesome a sister is she??
Brittany, these are for you! THANK YOU!!!!



3 comments:
You are certainly glowing, and baby boy Gahan has definitely grown since we saw you last! I know Brittany had fun shopping for you-I received a phone call or two while she was on her expedition and got a sneak preview of your gifts!
Love, Mom
What a sweet sister! I LOVE seeing your cute baby bump. And you look absolutely adorable in all your new clothes... especially that blue dress!! :)
How how sweet! My sister did some major maternity shopping for me, too. Isn't it such a thoughtful gift! I love your dresses--especially the turquoise one . . . so beautiful! Enjoy your new threads!
Post a Comment