Clay and I have both been blessed with the most wonderful mothers in the world.
Kay, you are "a really good mom" (Clay's words).
So faithful and honest and fun and caring...and "you're a mean cook too!" (Clay).
We love you!!!!
Mom, you are my best friend, my role model, my inspiration, my greatest cheerleader, and the most selfless and thoughtful person I know.
We love you!!

4 comments:
Sara! You have the cutest pregnant belly. Happy soon-to-be Mother's Day! XOXO
How freaking excited am I that you're about to join the mommy club? You're going to be getting breakfast in bed with that little guy on next year's mother's day! YAY
So fun! You look AMAZING! SO excited for y'all! You are too cute!
Sara--you look incredible! You are in the final stretch now, I am so excited for this little guy to be welcomed into the world!
Post a Comment