Somehow we managed to find our way to the beach for Thanksgiving. Thank you Gahan family! We were blessed with warm temperatures (Clay went swimming in the ocean every day!), yummy food, and lots of fun family time. And thanks to the patience of Kay and Carey, we were also blessed with this family picture. Coming soon to a mailbox near you, folks :-).

Okay, this picture isn't in Destin, but I wanted to post it anyway.
Will loves his godparents Kat and Nate!

Okay, now we are back in Destin. The traveling and change of scenery threw Will off a bit, so when we finally got him down for a nap in the middle of our bed, I couldn't help but document it.
The tongue continues to crack us up.

How cute is this onesie that Carey bought for all the baby boys (3 of them!)? Happy Turkey Day!

Will loved being cuddled by his Grandma and Grandaddy.

Okay, friends, get ready for a funny progression of pictures. I know there are a lot of pictures here, but the sequence is just too funny for me not to include them. After Thanksgiving dinner, we lined up Joseph, Will, and Leo on the couch so we could try to get a picture of them in their matching outfits. Easier said than done. Sweet Will was leaning all over the place.

Will to Joe: If I fall, you're going down with me.

Joe to Will: Hey, buddy, stay upright!
Leo: Wait a second, you're falling into me now?
They will look back on this picture one day and smile.
Okay, picture time is over!
Our little family.

Will and Grandma before the official family photo shoot.

Here is another ridiculously long set of pictures, but hey, this is my online photo album too, so I figure why not?










I must have 10 pictures of Clay and Will napping together at different times. Adorable.

Opening an early Christmas gift. Thank you thank you for the Christmas outfits!

I love Grandaddy!
2 comments:
Too cute. Love the x-mas photo. And thank you! thank you! for being in it. We've already received cards in which our friends no longer exist. So sad. See you soon. xoxo
bumbo seat!!if you don't have one.... it's almost too late-- they're great from like oh, 4 months until they can do really well sitting on their own! will is super cute by the way!
Post a Comment