Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas Cards!

Confession: We still have all of last year's Christmas cards hanging on a photo board in our kitchen. Every once in awhile, I move them around so different faces smile at us as we open the fridge. Although most of the cards read "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Holidays," this isn't the first year I have left them up year round; they just make me too happy. I love seeing the beautiful photos of our dear friends and family, and I love the different designs of the creative cards. Going to the mailbox every afternoon during the month of December is like a mini-Christmas: each card is like a little gift. And this year, Shutterfly is rocking my world by helping us send some of ours out for free! If you are a blogger out there, you need to check out this deal. I have always used Shutterfly for our holiday cards, but this year I am extra grateful for their generosity.

Shutterfly has some great cards this year. Clay and I have narrowed it down to our following favorites, and we would love for you to vote on your favorite!






Go here if you want to check out all of Shutterfly's 2010 designs.

Hooray for Christmas Card season!




5 comments:

Katie B said...

So glad you got in on this deal! We chose your first choice...just a different color combination! happy Christmas carding.. :)

the reppard crew said...

i love the third one :)

Mary and Jamie said...

All good looking, but remember: your friends want to see you not just Will. Don't be those parents who drop out of the holiday card photo rotation. =-) Gobble! Gobble! Christmas will be here in no time.

Ashley Nichols said...

can't go wrong with any of these, but I vote for choice #1...black and white pics are so pretty and you'll have lots of options for adding indiv pics of Will and Cam-dog!

K.D. said...

I vote for the second or third one! XOXOXOXO