Happy Halloween from our not-so-happy dinosaur!
Clay took these pics with his cell phone camera (I was at tutoring), and I think they show beautifully the progression of Will's attitude towards being put in a hot, scratchy, but oh-s0-adorable dinosaur costume tonight.

We first welcomed trick-or-treaters in our family dorm and then Clay and Will headed downstairs to the playroom for a dorm Halloween party.
Thank goodness Will was much more interested in the bike than in the candy.
Will LOVES this house. It cracks us up. He goes in there and then sticks his head out the window to converse with everyone in the "neighborhood."

And oh yes, he loves to play his piano.
Here we are earlier in the day outside our building.
At the library :-).
And now for some older cell phone pics:

Aunt Carol and Uncle Tony sent Will a HUGE Halloween sticker and coloring book that we will surely enjoy for a long time. Will really loved the enclosed card from them too :-)

What is this, you ask?
It's a picture I snapped in the middle of my date with Clay a week ago. As we walked along 5th Avenue and Broadway, we kept stopping to look around and say, "WE LIVE HERE." It's awesome. And date nights out in NYC are REALLY awesome.

Will in Central Park

Will may look like his daddy, but he LOVES smoothies like his mama.

AND I have been SO remiss in not posting this until now, but we were truly blessed with the gift of my dear friend Beth Williamson's visit a couple weekends ago. Beth was in town for a fun girls' long weekend, and she generously stayed an extra two days so she could spend some time with us. Believe it or not, I babysat Beth's three kids when they (and I) were growing up, so it was really special for me to see her with my child! I love her and her entire family, and being with her was like being home. I cooked her famous and state-fair finalist chocolate chip cookie recipe the day after she left because it reminded me of her. I miss her!
1 comment:
Adorable. Love the costume. Glad he's having so much fun. Keep enjoying the city. Maybe you'll end up there permanently. Would be awesome. xoxo, Mary
Post a Comment