"You're going sky diving over San Francisco!"
Now it's time to PARTY!
Our fearless bartenders! Can you believe I babysat Ben and Jeff when they were in DIAPERS?
Here's the rest of the fantastic Williamson family. Love them.
Uncle Craig, Aunt Michelle, Mom, and the Birthday Boy!
Three generations of beautiful women, inside and out.
Love my Nonna. What a lady.
We love Ali and Leelee!
Ali was such a beautiful bride this year.
A little family time post-party.
It was so great to see so many of my family's friends in the home I grew up in celebrating my dad's birthday. I have learned so much from my dad, but I also feel grateful to have been raised by an entire community of people in the Bluegrass State. Seeing most of them in one space was kind of like our wedding: overwhelming and heartwarming.
Happy Birthday, Daddy-O!
Can't wait to see you sky dive!
No comments:
Post a Comment