
Happy Halloween Everybody!
McC does a great job with holidays. For Halloween, two entire dorms of boys threw a festival for all of the kids on campus. It was ADORABLE.
In honor of his Poppy and Aunt B, Will dressed as a tiger this year.
You can tell from the picture above that Will LOVES Halloween.
Here we are with my dear friend Mel and her 2 month old son, Jude.

Ah, I LOVE these two pictures of Will and his Daddy!


Sweet Cy. Isn't his dinosaur costume adorable?
Here we are with Cy's mom (and our friend and pediatrician), Dodd.
Dodd is holding son Wylie, born almost exactly one month after Will.
We have already decided they are going to be best friends.
Ellie (Statue of Liberty), William (The American Flag), Chloe (Annie from Adventures in the Magical Treehouse?), and Nathan (Jack from same book)
Baby Ryan (2 months old)
Here is Will with dear, dear Carla! Carla takes SUCH good care of him while Clay and I are working. We love her.
We went to a Halloween party--and Will was tuckered out from all of the excitement.
Notice the tongue. Always out. Hilarious.




We had so much fun!
Clay and I continue to marvel at how in love we are with Will. He makes us so, so happy. He smiles and "talks" all the time, and he loves to bounce on our laps. We tried the Johnny Jump-up yesterday, but for now, it is just the Will Hang-there. No jumping for Will yet. But he is starting to roll over (both ways). And as I said, he loves that tongue :-)
1 comment:
Oh my God, this kid kills me. Every time I get a picture from you or read the blog I get the overwhelming desire to fast-forward to Christmas. I need play time with Will!!!
Also, the tiger costume was an excellent choice. Obviously. :-) I'm so glad you guys had such a fun Halloween!
Post a Comment