I am going to back up for a second because we just received our Gahan Picture CD complete with hundreds of pictures from the 2010 Gahan Family Thanksgiving Photo Shoot.
Here are some of our favorites:

Three babies in one year. We have been blessed.

Not sure why we got so much of the window in all these shots, but hey, I guess it is a good enough window...

Here we are with Pat and Kay (Gramma and Grandaddy)


I like this picture, but man are we shiny for some reason!

Adorable.

"Hey Will! I am going to steal some of your sugar!"

I love this one of Aunt Anita laughing and holding baby Joseph)

Clay and I call these the prom shots. Enough said.

1 comment:
Love the pics! Will is adorable. You all look fabulous. Those are not prom pics. You would need bigger hair, some strapless dress, and Clay would have to look uncomfortable. But in these shots you look awesome! Love the white. Reminds me of the Modern Family photo shoot. Your Christmas card is on our fridge. So cute, too. Lots of love to you all.
Post a Comment