I am working on organizing all of our Christmas photos before Will's baptism this weekend, and I came across these fun pictures and thought I would include them randomly. This blog is quickly getting out of hand with Will photos, but considering it is my only photo album for our little one at this point, I am going with it. I promise to post something intellectual here soon.

This is our happy Will when he wakes up. He wakes up laughing. It's the best thing ever.

Sleeping Will...
...and this is me waking Will up from a nap. I got to do this a lot over the break and it was glorious. I am at work both when he wakes up in the morning and when he wakes up from his two naps during the day, so I reveled in these moments over the Christmas holiday.

He is already obsessed with the remote control. I feel like that says we are bad parents.

We are trying valiantly to get Will to love solid (aka mashed bananas and pureed sweet potatoes) foods, but he would rather wear them than eat them at this point.

Will at 7 months=all about the legs. We are exersaucing and jumping like crazy. The Johnny Jump-Up has become a recent and BIG hit.
Oh, and Clay and I discovered a third tooth last night!
No comments:
Post a Comment