
He is not so sure about what is going to happen...

Now he is sure: nope, definitely didn't appreciate that water on his head.

Thank you, Mom and Dad, for coming down for the weekend and for being such a huge help!

"I see you"


Thank you, Grandaddy and Gramma, for flying in for such a short but significant visit--and for enduring 24 hours in the Birmingham airport before finally getting home!

Sweet.

Will's wonderful godparents: Tony and Carol, Kat and Nate

Will loves these dear, dear friends!


Celebration

We gave the godparents and grandparents little notes of gratitude :-).

I just love this picture of Kat and Nate. What a good pair.

Mom took this series while Will was in his car seat.

What a happy, happy boy. We are so lucky.

I have decided: this hat is my favorite item in Will's wardrobe right now.

Love Love Love
No comments:
Post a Comment