My camera has been in hiding since Will and I returned to NYC.
It has been waiting patiently as I figure out a way to head out the door in the mornings with a walking toddler, a nose-driven beagle, a diaper bag, (now) jackets and coats, and often a stroller that we LOVE but doesn't just disappear when Will is eager to get out and walk himself down the busy street! "Mom, everyone around me is walking...LET ME WALK!"
But when Will started playing Peek-a-BOO! this morning, I became determined.
I don't care if I have to grow a third arm: I am taking pictures of our adventures in the city.
This made Will oh-so-happy.
(Sorry these get small--I am experimenting with picture size in an effort to save memory and thus prevent me from buying more picture space, but alas, these are too small! I'll go back, I promise)
And then he wanted to show off his full mouth of teeth.
And his book. He LOVES the audio recorded book Mimi and Poppy gave him. I hear "I love you when you are quiet and I love you when you are loud" a llllllll day long :-).
And then we headed to "our" park, Sakura Park, one of a MILLION awesome parks in this city.
Will, my dirt-loving, fast-walking, nature-happy bundle of love, took off with Cam close behind.
Mama, can you see me?
I found my favorite spot: in the weeds!
I love grates...
...and climbing stairs
(which makes Mama a little VERY nervous)
But my absolute FAVORITE is the swings.
I think about lots of important things when I am swinging...
but most importantly,
I AM OH SO HAPPY!
1 comment:
Sara- I love these pictures...and no matter what others say...I see LOTS of Hume in Will!!!! So glad you are having fun exploring the Big Apple and treating all of your dedicated readers to your wonderful observations and descriptions of life in the Big City!!! Yes...you most certainly are a writer with a story ( ies!) to tell!!! Keep them coming! Love, Ellen
Post a Comment